CTSC collaborates with educational groups to develop and to research innovative learning environments for students. Our partners are diverse and include universities, research entities, schools, foundations, non-profit organizations, and small to large corporations. CTSC celebrates the different perspectives of our partners, and we bring a research-based approach to the collaborative process. Together, we work to address the need for equitable education in the digital age.
- City University of New York (CUNY)
- Yonkers Public Schools
- New York City Department of Education
- Institute of International Education
- Instituto de Investigación, Innovación y Estudios de Posgrado para la Educación
- Education Development Corporation (EDC)
- New Classrooms Innovation Partners
- Bank Street College of Education
- National Science Foundation
- Environmental Protection Agency
- i2 Camp
- Community School of Naples
The Center also engages in partnerships with other institutions and programs to investigate ways that schools can more easily and productively integrate technology into their education practices. For example, CTSC works with schools and districts to assist with technology planning, conduct technology walk throughs, and devise needs assessments. The Center customizes workshops specific to school needs and supports teachers as they implement technology-based projects. When working with various institutions and organizations, the Center helps its partners to focus on their goals by defining evaluation questions, collecting data, and creating formative and summative evaluation reports.