The Center for Technology and School Change is committed to the creation of innovative learning environments for all students. Recognizing technology as a catalyst for transforming instruction, the Center engages in research and practice to reimagine approaches to equitable education in the digital age.
The Center for Technology and School Change (CTSC):
- Envisions technology as a powerful agent for human innovation that challenges the boundaries of traditional schooling;
- Champions opportunities for students to be at the center of their own learning, leveraging digital tools that enable teachers to facilitate student inquiry;
- Leads research that informs the transformative use of technology in existing and emerging practices;
- Supports leaders in guiding and sustaining change initiatives, while positioning teachers as agents of change;
- Engages teachers as designers of student-centered, authentic learning experiences;
- Collaborates with partners dedicated to transforming educational landscapes;
- Contributes to evolving scholarship on innovations for teaching and learning;
- Informs policy through dialogue with key stakeholders to address the dynamic needs of today’s schools, teachers and students.
To further its work, CTSC often engages in partnerships with other institutions, programs, and projects. Read more about our partnerships here.